Mason Ludwig

Mason Ludwig
Mason Ludwig, Driver #31

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

STRESS, STRESS AND MORE STRESS

Plans are in place to leave home tomorrow evening and begin our journey to South Carolina. I am completely stressed out and nervous. We are still waiting on a couple of things to fall into place before we can actually go. People keep asking me if Mason is excited. Truth is, I really don't even know. He hides his emotions just like his dad. I did, however, find a journal entry he made that stated he will go to South Carolina and win the races, no matter who is in front of him, beside him or behind him. I thought it was cute and good that he is making a commitment to himself to try to win. :)

1 comment:

  1. That is funny, I asked him today if he was getting nervous,he got right up into my face and said " Nothing to be nervous about when your the winner".
    I hope he is as ready as he is acting to be.
    Safe trip, safe racing, cool heads and bring home the win.
    Love Gramma

    ReplyDelete