Mason Ludwig

Mason Ludwig
Mason Ludwig, Driver #31

Monday, June 21, 2010

Getting a Car Ready

Rick is working on his new race car. He's been having trouble with the lug nuts and wheel studs. He worked on getting a rim off for over 3 hours and ended up having to smash it and break it to get it off. Apparently I was told he needed 5 studs and 20 lug nuts and he wanted me to get them today. I heard the part about the lug nuts but missed the studs. Also ordered a new window net too. The racing speciality parts and pieces drive me nuts to have to constantly order. I so wish there was a local store to get this stuff!

He also painted the car today. Let's just say my memory didn't help that situation either. Trenton asked if the paint was dry. Rick told him "no". So what do you think I do about 10 minutes later? I decide to touch it and left my finger print in it. Oops. And as if that wasn't enough, about 5 minutes after that, I set my cell phone on it in order to free up my hands so I could get a piece of rust out of Rick's eye. Oh well, it's just gonna get smashed anyway, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment